Private Security Guard Minimum wages in Tripura Notification in 2023, Tripura Private Security Guard Minimum Wages Notification Download, Tripura Private Security Guard Minimum Wages in 2023 Updates.
Private Security Guard Minimum wages in Tripura
Private Security Guard Minimum wages in Tripura has been revised by the Labour Department recently. Official Notification has been published on 16th June, 2023 vide notification number: F.22(56)-LAB/ENF/MW/PSG/2022/3089-3134.
The State Government of Tripura revised the Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) on the basis of 6 month Average Consumer Price Index Number for the period commencing from 01/07/2022 to 31/12/2022. The half yearly Average Consumer price Index is 121 points for different categories of employees engaged in the employment of Private Security Guards under different security agencies within the state.
The effective VDA payable from 01/04/2023 by the employer to the workers/employees. And the details provided in the below table.(all values in INR)
|Sl No||Category of Employees||Basic Minimum Wages Rate per month||Present VDA(Variable Dearness Allowance)||Total Minimum Wages Payable per month|
Important Notes: Private Security Guard Minimum wages in Tripura in 2023
- To calculate the Minimum Wages Monthly wages shall be divided by 26 days.
- 50 paisa and above rounded off to the next rupee while calculating Minimum Wages.
- Overtime wages shall be double of the ordinary Minimum Wages.
- The Minimum wages applicable to the employees engaged by contractors.
- Men and women employees shall get same rates of wages for the similar work.
- EPF contribution shall be calculated on the monthly wages mentioned in the above table.
You may also read: Good New: Latest Minimum Wages in Tripura in 2023
For more relevant information you may also visit the official website for more details.